Barbecued Ribs Oriental Recipe
5 lb pork spare ribs
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 beef bouillon cube
3/4 cup water,boiling
1 tsp oil
1 can pineapple,crushed,undrained
1/4 cup brown sugar,dark,firm packed
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water,cold
1. Cut ribs to form individual portions; sprinkle with
1 teaspoon salt.
2. Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; bake in preheated
375'F. oven until almost tender, 1 1/2 to
2 hours. Drain off fat.
3. Meanwhile, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water in a medium-size
4. Add oil, pineapple, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder,
Worcestershire sauce and remaining salt; bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
6. Combine cornstarch with cold water in a small bowl; stir into sauce
mixture. Cook and stir until thickened.
7. Spoon sauce over drained, baked ribs.
8. Increase oven temperature to 425'F.; bake until nicely glazed,
about 30 minutes.
to Asian Recipes
Food Tips of the Week
In planning a meal plan, the important thing is to try to cut down your ingestion of fat, salt and refined carbohydrates.
Frozen Fish Can Taste as Good as Fresh!
One of the problems with using frozen fish is that it often tastes bland and stale after it has been defrosted. This can be easily overcome by defrosting the fish in a bowl of milk, which brings back the 'nice' taste of fresh fish.
Blueberries, A Superfood that Tastes Great Too!
Blueberries are packed with phytoflavinoids and antioxidants - both extremely good for your health. They are also rich in vitamin C, something that most of us could do with 'getting a bit more of', and also quite high in potassium. Some expert nutritionalists claim that eating blueberries helps to reduce the risk of serious complaints like cancer and heart disease
Barbecued Ribs Oriental Recipe Collection from Recipes 4U
You no longer need to spend money on high-priced recipe books or pricey meals out in posh dining establishments, all you have to do is discover and print out the recipe that fits your mood and before you know it, you will be cooking good food to delight your family in the comfort of your own kitchen