Savoury Salmon Bread Cases Recipe
1 1/2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup salmon liquid
1/4 cup chopped gherkins
1 cup flaked salmon
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 loaf sliced bread, crusts removed
1 melted butter
1. melt butter, add flour and seasoning. cook 2 minutes.
2. remove from heat, gradually add combined milk and salmon liquid.
3. return to heat and stir constantly till mixture boils and
4. add remaining ingredients and mix through. place hot filling into
heated bread cases and serve.
1. brush both sides of bread with melted butter.
2. press diagonal corners into deep base patty tins. bake at 200
degrees c for approximately 10-15 minutes till crisp and golden.
to Salmon Recipes
Food Tips of the Week
Dieting made easy
When deciding on a weight loss program, it is essential to try to restrict your intake of salt, fat and refined carbohydrate.
Some reduced carb diet tips:
* Dietary fiber is essential
Reducing the carbohydrates in your meals often results in fiber reduction also. Look at low carb recipes that are high in fiber to restore the balance.
(includes cilantro, turnip greens and winter squash)
These colorful healthy plants are rich in the carotenoids believed by nutritionalists be a key nutrient in minimizing the risk of cancer, particularly those cancers involving the lung, esophagus and stomach. Most are low in calories, so you should add them to your weight loss regime.
Savoury Salmon Bread Cases Recipe - Recipes 4u
You no longer need to spend money on premium price recipe publications or costly meals out in swanky restaurants, just locate and print the recipe that fits your mood and start preparing great food to delight your family in the comfort of your own home